Call us: 020 8371 5000
A tax investigation can be one of the most stressful things in life. We at SPW (UK) LLP are committed in resolving all kinds of tax investigations, tax enquiries, tax disputes and conflicts with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). Our clients have minimal contact necessary with HMRC, while we defend the client's position and fight hard to get the minimum possible tax penalty and settlement.
Our tax specialist team has a wealth of experience in dealing with HMRC tax enquiries, including:
- Specialist Investigations Tax & VAT Enquiries
- Appeal Hearings
- Voluntary Disclosures
- High Net Worth Unit/Expatriate Team Enquiries, including those related to residence/domicile or cross border & offshore issues
- Defence Of Tax Mitigation & Avoidance Schemes
- PAYE/NIC, Employment Status & Construction Industry Related Matters
- Negotiating Tax Penalties Or Other Elements Of Tax Investigations
- 'Time To Pay' Arrangements With HMRC Debt Management Unit
Our experts are skilled in negotiating manageable settlements with HMRC across all taxes including income tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax, VAT and inheritance tax.
HMRC current projects include close scrutiny to find undisclosed rental income from buy-to-let properties and undeclared offshore bank accounts. If you have concerns about either of these projects, please contact a member of our specialist team.